We find strength in numbers, and finding and connecting with other women who are experiencing the same challenging relationship issues can be restorative and therapeutic, reminding you that it isn’t something innately wrong with you; it’s just the dynamic or pattern you’re currently caught in. What you’ll discover, is that you’re not alone–and you don’t have to figure it all out on your own.
If you’ve been experiencing difficult relationship issues (i.e. addiction/codependency, infidelity, emotional/verbal abuse), going through separation or divorce, or maybe you’ve been feeling unhappy in your relationship but can’t quite put your finger on why, then my all-new online group coaching & discussion is for you. (See schedule below.)
This is a small, safe, intimate support group for women, where you can share your experience, be heard and supported. Together, we’ll share our wisdom and experiences, and relate and learn from one another week by week, in an intimate, online group setting that will give you the strength, the sisterhood and the courage to do whatever it is you need to do for YOU.
Over the course of six weeks in May-June, we’ll dive deep to uncover negative relationship patterns, helping to illuminate what’s really going on with your current (or past) relationship that’s contributing to your unhappiness, and help you define the steps you need to take to get clarity, confidence and peace of mind.
What We’ll Discuss
- Week 1: Ever feel unlovable, unworthy, or not good enough? We’ll identify the script that’s currently running your life, explore where those core beliefs came from and what to do begin to change your beliefs about who you are and what you are deserving of.
- Week 2: Unsure or unable to trust what you feel? Our own bodies come equipped with their own internal guidance systems, which always points us in the right direction. Most of us have spent so much time and energy trying to do what everyone else thinks we should that we are unable to recognize or hear our own voice, and trust it and learn how to get clear on what it is we really want and need.
- Week 3: Is it your full-time job to keep everyone happy? We’ll explore what radical self-responsibility is, you will learn how to take responsibility for your own emotional well-being and stop taking responsibility or other people emotional states, and learn how to stop letting someone else’s moods affect or upset you.
- Week 4: Do you tend to avoid emotions? Most of us have trouble feeling emotions. We avoid feeling discomfort or someone’s anger at all costs. We’ll learn why we avoid feeling discomfort, what the steps are to process our owing feelings and how to stop avoiding negative emotions and learn how to manage our emotions.
- Week 5: Relationship Types. We’ll explore what reasonable relationship expectations are, what the codependency-triangle is and how it operates, the cycle of abuse and look at what Relationship ‘Model’ you might currently be operating in.
- Week 6: You don’t have to change your circumstances to change your life! We’ll explore how to create continued change going forward, set intentions, identify what you want to keep and what you are wanting to release, manage negative thinking and identify the new core beliefs you will implement in your life going forward.
6-Week Session Schedule:
Tuesdays from 7-9pm, beginning May 1st, 2018, and running six weeks.
- May 1, 2018, 7-9pmEST
- May 8, 2018, 7-9pmEST
- May 15, 2018, 7-9pmEST
- May 22, 2018, 7-9pmEST
- May 29, 2018, 7-9pmEST
- June 5, 2018, 7-9pmEST
Because of the nature of the meetings, and the need for intimacy and 1:1support, class size is limited to no more than 8 women.
What Are The Sessions Like?
Online. Intimate. Via webinar. Video optional. You, me and up to 7 other women will be able to see one another via video online, where we can take turns sharing, listening, and learning together, how we begin to create positive and transformational change in our lives.
I’ve been proud to lead an in-person relationship support group, here in Toronto, Canada, where I’ve had the long-time privilege of connecting with some incredible women who are doing some incredibly hard things. And knowing that not everyone can come to me, I decided to use technology to come to you. That said, you do not have to turn on your camera if you don’t wish. This group is for you.
It takes a lot of courage to face and own the fact that something isn’t quite right; or acknowledge that you aren’t sure what to do; or that you’re unhappy and aren’t sure why; or that you feel you’ve lost your way.
It can be scary to reach out for help. It leaves you feeling vulnerable. But vulnerability is what allows true connection, growth and understanding. It’s the place where transformation is born. And that’s what happens in these groups.
Every single woman who has walked into my group, despite being afraid at first, made the decision to show up for themselves anyways. They made a choice to ‘choose’ themselves. And in doing that, they changed their own lives in the most remarkable ways. These women have inspired me beyond words, and the support, sisterhood and friendships that have been fostered through these intimate support groups, continues on with each other long after the 6 weeks have ended.
Registration + Next Steps
Once you’ve registered for the May-June group, payment in full will be due at the time of registration, which is $297 USD. Upon registering, you’ll receive a welcome packet from me, Meg, to get you started, as well as the links to log into our online meeting space at the designated days and times. You’ll also receive reminders so you don’t forget when our sessions are!
In service to you, spots are very limited, and at present, there are several still available. Register today to join me! We’ll begin on May 1st, 2018.